Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Florida Mommy and baby group

Hello all, I was wondering if anyone who is seeing this is in the Orlando, Florida area. I live about an hour and a half south of Orlando and I am trying to find mommy's who would like to start a play group possibly once a month in the Orlando area if anyone is interested let me know and we can figure out when and where. IF you are still in process its okay I would just like our kids to have a connection to their country, we are all family in adoption and we can help each other through things others dont understand.

3 comments:

Corey said...

OK I'll be in your play group!

ferenge mama said...

Hi Amy!!

Just heard you were my secret blog pal.

THANK YOU so much for being so great.

Hope all is well with you.

xoxooxo
chou-chou

Calico Sky said...

Looking forward to reading your journey! I am a single about to adopt from Guatemala!!! Hoping to adopt 2 actually! :)